Here are just a few reasons why renting a car from A-A Island Auto Rental is the best way to see Martha's Vineyard...
- Price: Bringing your own car from the mainland is expensive: The round-trip cost for a family of 4 to bring their car to the island is over $200 dollars. A 24-hour rental for a sedan is far less.
- Something new: Sick of driving that minivan every day? Take a cruise around the island in a brand new MINI Cooper convertible to spice up your automotive life.
- Extended test drive: Perhaps you are thinking of purchasing yourself a new Jeep but you want to live with one for a few days first. Rent one of our Jeeps and see if it really is the right car for you.
- Advice: Complimentary directions and a 'tour from the office': we are happy to provide you with a free map and directions to anywhere on the island. We will show you our favorite places to grab a bite or to take a dip. Just ask us.
- It's Easy: Renting a car is easy. Standing outside in the baking sun for 35 minutes waiting for the bus is not.
- It's Fun: Your Martha's Vineyard adventure should be one to remember. Renting a car gets you where you need to go quickly and comfortably. Let the fun begin...